Tennis court surfacing represents the majority of our installations in South Australia, this is representative across Australia and as such Grassman focuses on production and the development of innovative surfaces for us to supply to our clientele.
Synthetic courts are very popular in schools, clubs, councils, private homes, both indoor and outdoor (including Lleyton Hewitt and Serena Williams home!).
Each surface has been tested and developed to produce the correct bounce and speed that the players prefer. You are guaranteed to receive quality that is built to last and deigned to perform at the highest level.
Surfaces are available in Green, Terracotta, Blue or two-tone coloured courts. Special orders can be made for specialist colours.
The following are the different choices of surfaces we can provide:
Classic Game 19:
• Premium 19mm sand filled tennis surface for club and tournament use (Approved club surface).
• ITF rating 2 medium/slow pace.
• 10 year warranty.
• Sand dressed super weight tennis surface for the professional tennis player.
• Medium/fast pace, 16mm
• 7 year warranty.
• Premium proven sand filled tennis surface for club and tournament use.
• ITF rating 3 Medium pace, 19mm
• Warranty 8 years.
• Popular sand filled tennis surface suitable for domestic play and club play.
• 7 year warranty.
• Excellent 19mm sand-filled tennis surface perfect for club level use
• Newest edition of high density, heavy duty surface
• Industries strongest 11 year warranty
All surfaces benefit from the following:
• Non-glare colourants
• UV stabilised yarns
• In-built line systems
• ITF pace ratings
We specialise in the construction, resurfacing, repair and maintenance of all courts and sporting surfaces:
• Tennis Courts
• Cricket Pitches
• Hockey Fields
• Basketball Courts
• Netball Courts
• Indoor Gyms
• Bowling Greens